- ► 2014 (238)
- ► 2013 (313)
- ► 2012 (252)
- ► 2011 (578)
- Just GANO Jewelry Review/Giveaway
- Blogmania!!!! September 15-16, 2010
- Talented Thursday- Fang Dangles Review/Giveaway
- Wordless Wednesday- Cakeage
- My Lip Stuff Winner!!!
- Coffee Mate Winner!!!
- Tasty Tuesday- Daisy Daydreams- Felt Art- Giveaway...
- Tasty Tuesday- Bake Me a Wish! Facebook Freedom Ca...
- Reward TV: How Well Do You Pay Attention?
- Weekend Wrap Up and Reader Request
- Momma Said: "Always smell like a lady"- Kaponga Cr...
- What do you want? CSN! CLOSED
- Tortuga Rum Cake Review and Giveaway CLOSED
- Winner!!! 1st Momma Told Me Winner!!!
- Funtastic Follow Me Friday- LINKY- 24 hour FANDANG...
- Talented Thursday- Kassondra Amada Review/Giveaway...
- Momma Told Me: "Be a leader, not a follower" Appea...
- Wordless Wednesday- A Day In The Park
- Soda Stream Review and GIVEAWAY! CLOSED
- Momma Told Me: "Money Doesn't Grow On Trees"- $25 ...
- Momma Said 'Lip Balm Is Addictive'- My Lip Stuff G...
- Sponsored Post- MetroMint Giveaway!
- Momma Told Me "Coffee Stunts Your Growth" Giveaway...
- Momma Always Said 'Don't Talk To Strangers, We Won...
- ▼ June (24)
Monday, June 28, 2010
Tasty Tuesday- Daisy Daydreams- Felt Art- Giveaway CLOSED
What Momma Said: Don't play with your food!* *followed by, eat your vegetables!
I thought we could have some fun with Tasty Tuesday and review Etsy seller Daisy Daydreams wonderful felt food and creations. Daisy Daydreams has been featured in Your Home and Easy Living magazines, as well as stocks their merchandise in boutique's worldwide! My readers will learn really quickly that the only think I think is better than sweets are things made to look like sweets (less calories). Felt food is coming back, and with a vengeance on everything from cake decorations to children's play food. And who knew that simple crafting material from preschool could be a tangible artist's material?
Thinking about planning a baby shower? Amanda of Daisy Daydreams will work with her customers for large or special orders for personal, event, or resale purposes! She's a doll to buy from and has 100% positive rating on Etsy! The shop even offers applique embellishments great for quilting and crafting, or her super cute hair clips. Visit her shop today and check out her blog for more adorable crafts and her daily ramblings!
What Daughter Said: It's okay to play with some food, just make sure you don't eat it if it's not edible!
Amanda has generously offered to give a Momma Told Me reader one of her Yellow Spring Cakes.
Mandatory Entry: You must be a follower then visit Daisy Daydreams and tell me your favorite item.
*Heart your favorite Daisy Daydreams item on Etsy +1
*Follow Amanda's blog +1
*Make a purchase from Daisy Daydreams +5
*Follow Momma Told Me on Facebook +1
*Enter our Bake Me A Wish! giveaway +2
Giveaway begins June 27, 2010 and ends 12:01 AM PST on July 6, 2010. Winners will be notified via email and posted here. Entries valid only in the US. Winner has 48 hours to claim their prize or another winner will be drawn. Prize will be transferred via the sponsor.
As required by the FTC: I received no monetary compensation for this review. All opinions expressed are mine and mine alone.