My readers know our family is full of early adopters. If we see something new that adds a level of deliciousness and convenience to our everyday hectic lives we try it. When we discovered new Quaker® Real Medleys® Yogurt Cups at an in-store demo, while shopping at our local Walmart, we jumped at the chance to sample this exciting shelf stable revolution. Available in 3 delicious flavors, Strawberry Almond, Apple Cinnamon, and Raspberry Pecan, Quaker® Real Medleys® Yogurt Cups are a one of a kind shelf stable breakfast option that combines some of our favorite breakfast ingredients; yogurt, granola, and real fruit.
Walmart, was crunchy, cool, yum! I was immediately inspired to whip up my own Quaker® Real Medleys® Yogurt Cups pairing- Apple Roses to enjoy alongside my favorite new breakfast and snack.
Much like the concept of pairing granola, fruit, and yogurt in a single shelf stable cup- apple roses look elegant and sophisticated without the trouble and fuss. Anyone can make these baked apple roses and anyone can enjoy a cold, delicious, Quaker® Real Medleys® Yogurt Cup when they add 1/2 cup of refreshingly cold milk and stir. The two paired together create a breakfast experience unlike anything you've experiences before.
If you haven't been lucky enough to discover new Quaker® Real Medleys® Yogurt Cups through an in store demo, you can find all three varieties in the cold cereal aisle of your local Walmart. These satisfying and unique yogurt cups will be on the shelf with other ready-to-eat breakfast solutions- absolutely no refrigeration necessary. As long as you have cold milk waiting in your fridge at the office or home, you're ready to experience this one of a kind treat. I guarantee there's been nothing like this before!
What Daughter Says: Experience the crunchy, cool, yum way to enjoy breakfast with Quaker® Real Medleys® Yogurt Cups.
Looking for more Quaker® Real Medleys® Yogurt Cups pairing ideas? Download the Blippar app from your Apple or Android store to scan your package and receive information tutorials on Quaker® Real Medleys® Yogurt Cups.
Baked Apple Roses
*click for printable Apple Roses recipe.
4 Red Baking Apples, Cored and Quartered
2 Pastry Shells, Rolled Flat and Cut 9" x 2.5"
2 Cups Water with 3 TBS Lemon Juice
3/4 C Fruit Preserves (Apricot Preferred)
1 TBS Ground Cinnamon
Flour to dust surfaces
Preheat oven to 375F
1. Slice apple quarters thin and even and place in prepared lemon water bowl.
2. Microwave apple slices in water for 3 MINS on high. Drain.
3. Spread preserves in a light layer along pastry strips on a flour dusted surface.
4. Arrange drained apple slices so that they are halfway off the top of the pastry strip, and overlapping each other by half.
5. Fold the bottom of pastry strip up, in half, so that half of the apple slices are peeking out of the top.
6. Gently roll from one end, left or right, in until a blossom effect is created. Daub leftover preserves on any overlapping pastry to secure for the baking process. Sprinkle cinnamon across the tops.
7. Place Apple Roses in a silicone muffin mold or greased muffin pan. Bake Apple Roses in a preheated, 375F, oven for 25-28 minutes, or until edges begin to turn golden brown. Enjoy fresh from the oven, or chilled.