While many of my friends and family are springing last minute dinner invitations on me, and making extended vacation plans, thanks to their generous IRS tax refunds, I had the pleasure of paying taxes this year. Those of you familiar with me know I would never be caught unexpected in a large debt, so I naturally have been stuffing 'tax money' away all year from my at home income. However not everybody is as prepared as Momma raised me to be. One of the ways we saved money last year was through our amazingly convenient and affordable no-contract smartphone service with Walmart Family Mobile. For year we had wanted modern smartphones to help us multi-task with our busy careers, but found the data costs and hidden fees could be overwhelming.
- ZTE Zinger - $19.84 (was $39.88) – New price (organically weave in!)
- Nokia Lumia 530 - $49.88 (was $69.88)
- Samsung Galaxy Exhibit - $49.84 (was $99.88)
- Nokia 635 - $79.84 (was $129.88)
- LG L90 - $99.82 (was $179.88)
- Galaxy Avant - $149.00 (was $199.99)
- ZTE ZMAX - $179.00 (was $199.88)
- Alcatel Fierce 2 - $119.00 (was $129.99)
- Alcatel Evolve 2- $39.83 (was $59.88)
What Daughter Says: Whether you're getting money back, or shelling it out, be kind on your wallet all year round with affordable smartphone 4G LTE plans from Walmart Family Mobile.