We talk a lot about the millennial generation and it's unique, neigh, fortunate position amidst the modern consumer tech boom. Those in my age bracket are young enough to have grown up around most modern technology devices, as they were first developing, yet old enough to still appreciate just how far modern tech has come in the past 10-15 years alone. When I hear someone complain that their 4G service is 'down' or not working it's hard not to roll my eyes. My first thought is, 'How did you live 5 years ago when their was no 'Gs' at all?' followed by, 'Maybe it's time to get a better network!' If you're one of the data-less out there, roaming the Earth, hunting down municipal WiFi signals because you think the technology of 4G data is beyond your budget and time, I'm here to remind you Walmart Family Mobile has you covered.
- ZTE Zinger - $29.88
- Nokia Lumia 530 - $49.88 (was $69.88)
- Nokia 635 - $79.84 (was $129.88)
- Galaxy Avant - $149.00 (was $199.99)
- ZTE ZMAX - $179.00 (was $199.88)
- Alcatel Fierce 2 - $119.00 (was $129.99)
- Alcatel Evolve 2 - $39.83 (was $59.88)
1. Streaming Music- I'm not the sort of gal who can stay motivated to keep active, especially when it comes to getting to the gym every other day. It's more so the drive to the dreary building with the bland colored walls and the silent TVs that kill it for me. Luckily, my Samsung Galaxy S4 is equipped with unlimited data and the Walmart Family Mobile network- I can stream my favorite digital radio station live from the elliptical WHILE hearting #CatsOfInstagram photos on Instagram.
What would you use unlimited web and data, with 1 Gig of 4G LTE speed for?
What Daughter Says: Don't go another day without reliable, unlimited, mobile data service, learn more about Walmart Family Mobile plans today!