I'm a busy woman; and like Momma always said, 'If your life isn't busy you aren't living it right.' And while I'm busy being, well, busy, I watch a stream a lot of FOOD network programs. You know, the ones where contestants are given a box of mystery ingredients and told to recreate a gourmet meal in about 30 minutes. It seems like whenever the dessert round rolls around there's always someone making ice cream and always someone making a cake. Ice cream and a cake in a half hour? Insane, right? Well, while I do not have an anti-griddle, blast chiller, or $5k professional soft serve machine in my kitchen I DO have a time saving secret weapon, my Avalon Bay Air Fryer 100W.
What Daughter Says: Save time and cleanup with an air fryer in your kitchen.
One Momma Told Me reader will win an Avalon Bay Air Fryer of their own! Follow the official Blog POP! Spring Fling Giveaway LINKY to enter more great giveaways when you're done, and check out the full recipe and tutorial video, below!
Avalon Bay Air Fryer 100W
Air Baked Molten Lava Cakes
***Click here for printable Air Baked Molten Lava Cakes Recipe
1.5 TBS Self Rising Flour
3.5 TBS Baker's Sugar (Not Powdered)
3.5 OZ Unsalted Butter
3.5 OZ Dark Chocolate (Pieces or Chopped)
Preheat Your Air Fryer To 375F
1. Grease and flour 4 standard oven safe ramekins.
2. Melt dark chocolate and butter in a microwave safe bowl on level 7 for 3 minutes, stirring throughout. Remove from microwave and stir until even consistency.
3. Whisk/Beat the eggs and sugar until pale and frothy.
4. Pour melted chocolate mixture into egg mixture. Stir in flour. Use a spatula to combine everything evenly.
5. Fill the ramekins about 3/4 full with cake mixture and bake in preheated air fryer at 375F for 10 minutes.6. Remove from the air fryer and allow to cool in ramekin for 2 minutes. Carefully turn ramekins upside down onto serving plate, tapping the bottom with a butter knife to loosen edges. Cake should release from ramekin with little effort and center should appear dark/gooey. Enjoy warm a-la-mode or with a raspberry drizzle.